At Citadel Securities, a leading global market maker, our team of Systems Engineers are responsible for the architecture and administration of best in class technology platforms across Windows, Linux and San storage.
Opportunities available in Chicago, New York, London
- Design, develop, and implement advanced, enterprise class architectures in partnership with senior technologists and business leaders
- Play a key role in build and deployment automation, patch management and packaging
- Implement and manage email archiving and journaling technologies
Skills and Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A deep passion for technology and software development
- Proficiency within one or more of the following: Microsoft (kernel, registry, network services), UCS, Red Hat and VMWare
- Experience managing large-scale storage and backup migration activities including SAN & NAS, and preferably EMC VMAX, VMWare, Citrix, ISILON and NetApp
- Ability to write complex scripts in a common programming language (Perl, Python, Shell, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
About Citadel Securities
Citadel Securities is a leading global market maker across a broad array of fixed income and equity securities. Our world-class capabilities position us to meet the liquidity demands of our diverse group of institutional clients in all market conditions. In partnering with us, our clients, including asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds, government agencies and public pension programs are able to gain a powerful trading advantage and are better positioned to meet their investment goals.
The team makes its mark every day from our offices around the world: Chicago, New York, London, Hong Kong, Toronto, Shanghai, Sydney, Dublin.