At Citadel Securities, a leading global market maker, our team of Quantitative Developers partner with Quantitative Researchers to create and implement automated trading system software solutions that leverage sophisticated statistical techniques and technologies.
Opportunities available in Chicago, London, New York, Hong Kong, Sydney
- Design, develop, test, and deploy elegant software solutions for automated trading systems
- Partner with the Quantitative Research team to define priorities and deliver custom software solution
Skills and Preferred Qualifications
- A deep passion for technology, software development, and mathematics
- Proficiency within one or more programming languages, including C++, Python, and R
- Experience with some of the following areas: Distributed Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Platform Development, Networking, System Design, and/or Web Development
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
About Citadel Securities
Citadel Securities is a leading global market maker across a broad array of fixed income and equity securities. Our world-class capabilities position us to meet the liquidity demands of our diverse group of institutional clients in all market conditions. In partnering with us, our clients, including asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds, government agencies and public pension programs are able to gain a powerful trading advantage and are better positioned to meet their investment goals.
The team makes its mark every day from our offices around the world: Chicago, New York, London, Hong Kong, Toronto, Shanghai, Sydney, Dublin.