At Citadel Securities, Software Engineers design, develop, and maintain the advanced technology that powers our firm and allows us to challenge the impossible in trading.
As an intern, you’ll get to challenge the impossible in technology through an 11 week program that will allow you to collaborate and connect with senior team members and our CEO Peng Zhao. In addition, you’ll get the opportunity to network and socialize with peers at iconic venues.
· Create technological tools that bring trading strategies to life
· Develop high-performance, large data research platforms
· Work in small teams to build the future of finance
Your Skills & Talents:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD)
- Exceptional programming and design skills
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with probability and statistics
- Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative, complex and highly technical team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for solving challenging problems using technology
Opportunities available in Chicago, New York, London
About Citadel Securities
Citadel Securities is a leading global market maker across a broad array of fixed income and equity securities. Our world-class capabilities position us to meet the liquidity demands of our diverse group of institutional clients in all market conditions. In partnering with us, our clients, including asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds, government agencies and public pension programs are able to gain a powerful trading advantage and are better positioned to meet their investment goals.
The team makes its mark every day from our offices around the world: Chicago, New York, London, Hong Kong, Toronto, Shanghai, Sydney, Dublin.