FPGA Engineers create next generation FPGA solutions to support ultra-low latency trading systems across the firm. FPGA Engineers work closely with business leaders to design and deploy FPGA solutions that help optimize trading system performance.
Partner with business leaders to research, design, implement and deploy FPGA solutions across Citadel’s trading businesses
- Maximize trading system efficiency and performance to accelerate algorithmic trade signal generation and order execution
A deep passion for technology, software, and hardware development
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Proficiency within one or more programming languages including C, System Verilog, VHDL, or Bash
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Hardware Architecture, RTL Coding, Simulation, Systems Integration, Hardware Validation and Testing, FPGA Synthesis, and Static Analysis
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Opportunities available in Chicago, London, New York
About Citadel Securities
Citadel Securities is a leading global market maker across a broad array of fixed income and equity securities. Our world-class capabilities position us to meet the liquidity demands of our diverse group of institutional clients in all market conditions. In partnering with us, our clients, including asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds, government agencies and public pension programs are able to gain a powerful trading advantage and are better positioned to meet their investment goals.
The team makes its mark every day from our offices around the world: Chicago, New York, London, Hong Kong, Toronto, Shanghai, Sydney, Dublin.