Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are responsible for taking applications to production and providing early support for applications in production. SRE’s will have a deep understanding of how applications function and are able to change applications for production quality. SREs are often be managed centrally, but do longer-term engagements with application teams to push applications into production or manage major refactors.
- Ensure the reliability, availability, and performance of applications
- Monitor CDI/CD pipelines and testing systems for applications
- Provide on-call support for production application
- Strong engineering skills
- Proficiency in programming languages
- Strong understanding of Linux system administration, and automation
- Strong Understanding of infrastructure and applications
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Opportunities available in Chicago, London, New York
About Citadel Securities
Citadel Securities is a leading global market maker across a broad array of fixed income and equity securities. Our world-class capabilities position us to meet the liquidity demands of our diverse group of institutional clients in all market conditions. In partnering with us, our clients, including asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds, government agencies and public pension programs are able to gain a powerful trading advantage and are better positioned to meet their investment goals.
The team makes its mark every day from our offices around the world: Chicago, New York, London, Hong Kong, Toronto, Shanghai, Sydney, Dublin.