- What We Do
- Markets & Trading
- Quantitative Research
- Open Opportunities
- News & Insights
Site Reliability Engineer
Chicago, Gurugram, London, Miami, New York, Singapore, Sydney
Job DescriptionResponsibilities:Candidates who have less than 3 years of experience should possess:
Candidates with 3+ years of experiences should possess:
- Good knowledge of UNIX/Linux command line.
- Good understanding of the usage of TCP/IP and UDP networking in applications.
- Basic understanding of network routing and troubleshooting.
- Basic experience in writing SQL database queries.
- Basic experience in Bash, Python or other scripting language.
- First line support and root cause problem diagnosis within a real-time, distributed environment.
- Large-scale application and infrastructure capacity planning and deployment.
- Organizing application migrations and infrastructure upgrades.
Skills and Preferred Qualifications:
- Clear ability to collaborate with multiple colleagues and lead brainstorming and other live troubleshooting sessions.
- Good verbal communication skills with a self-driven, inquisitive attitude to problem-solving.
- Clear ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Genuine curiosity in technology and staying abreast of current technology trends.
About Citadel SecuritiesCitadel Securities is an award-winning global market maker that helps meet the liquidity needs of asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds, government agencies, and public pension programs. We offer a broad array of fixed income and equity products, utilizing unique capabilities and tools designed to drive down the cost of transactions. We strive to provide the most efficient execution and highest caliber of client services, making markets more fair and accessible for all.In accordance with New York City’s Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role is $125,000 to $350,000. Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits.
- Trading desk support experience and knowledge of trading systems and applications.
- Intermediate-level Python development experience.
- Understanding of operating system performance tuning.
About Citadel Securities
Citadel Securities is the next-generation capital markets firm and a leading global market maker. We provide institutional and retail investors with the liquidity they need to trade a broad array of equity and fixed income products in any market condition. The brightest minds in finance, science and technology use powerful, advanced analytics to solve the market’s most critical challenges, turning big ideas into real-world outcomes.
- What We Do