At Citadel Securities, a leading global market maker, our team of Network Engineers are responsible for the design, administration and troubleshooting of global network infrastructures in a fast paced, latency-sensitive environment.
Opportunities available in Chicago, New York, London, Hong Kong, Sydney, Austin
- Design, engineer, and troubleshoot for the global network infrastructure in an aggressive, latency-sensitive environment
- Provide technical expertise to both internal and external users
- Work closely with other team members to build best in class technology platforms
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between business users and peer technology teams
Skills and Preferred Qualifications
- Strong knowledge troubleshooting Layer 1, Layer 2 and Layer 3 issues
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, MSDP, PIM (SM and DM) protocols
- Experience with Cisco (Routing, L3 and L2 switching, Firewalling (FWSM, PIX and ASA) and VPN (Site-to-Site IPSec)
- Experience with provisioning and maintenance of Coarse and Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM)
- Experience setting up co-location and working with co-location providers
- CCNP certification or better
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
About Citadel Securities
Citadel Securities is a leading global market maker across a broad array of fixed income and equity securities. Our world-class capabilities position us to meet the liquidity demands of our diverse group of institutional clients in all market conditions. In partnering with us, our clients, including asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds, government agencies and public pension programs are able to gain a powerful trading advantage and are better positioned to meet their investment goals.
The team makes its mark every day from our offices around the world: Chicago, New York, London, Hong Kong, Toronto, Shanghai, Sydney, Dublin.